We, at the juxtaposition of the past and the future, are presented with a responsibility of ensuring that the future is not ignorant and unaware of the past whence it came from.
- Organizing Indian Classical Music Concerts for last 13 years in Kolkata with Maestros Musicians like Pt. Shiv Kumar Sharma, Pt. Birju Maharaj, Pt. Manas Chakraborty, Pt. Hariprasad Chaurasia, Pt. Buddhadev Dasgupta, Pt. Manilal Nag, Pt. Swapan Chaudhuri, Pt. Anindo Chatterjee, Ustad Rashid Khan, Pt. Rajan – Sajan Mishra, Pt. Chitresh Das, Pt. Viswa Mohan Bhatt, Pt. Venkatesh Kumar, Pt. Tarun Bhattacharya, Pt. Bhajan Sapori, Pt. Budhaditya Mukherjee, Pt. Tejendra Narayan Majumdar, Pt. Vinayak Torvi, Pt. Kushal Das, Pt. Partho Sarathy, Pt. Kumar Bose, Pt. Sanjay Mukherjee, Pt. Samar Saha, Pt. Yogesh Samsi and so on.
- Organised periodical musical concerts with Artists of the Genre.
- Organized the Birth Centenary Celebration of Sangeetacharya Tarapada Chakraborty in 2009-2010, the pioneer of Indian Classical Music from Bengal, a year-long celebration with a 3 day conference in Kolkata with all senior musicians across India along with 10 different day long music concerts with young musicians at various districts of West Bengal.
- Organized a Monsoon Festival – “Jokhon Brishti” in the year 2010 at G. D. Birla Sabhaghar Kolkata.
- Organized 70th Birth Anniversary Celebration of Pandit Manas Chakraborty at Science City Auditorium, Kolkata in the year 2012, a grand event marked by presence of stalwarts of the country.
- Offered scholarship to 8000 underprivileged meritorious students in last 10 years pursuing Engineering, Medical, Graduation, Master's courses across India.
- Offering scholarship to 328 students at present.
- Offered scholarship to 100 medical and nursing students so far
- Offered scholarship to 600 Engineering students
- Offered scholarship to 35 IIT-ans.
- Students are pursuing their degrees in all premium institutions pan India.
- A decade long association with Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre and Research Institute, Kolkata with 3 free beds for poor cancer care patients.
- Offered treatment to over 1500 cancer patients so far.
- Funded treatments of over 100 patients with extreme neurological, cardiac, orthopedic conditions.
- Donated 10Lakh Rupees to Bharat Sevasram Sangha Hospital at Joka, Kolkata.
- Donated USG Machine and an X-ray machine to Dr. Siddhartha Ghosh Charitable Trust, Kolkata.
- Free diagnostic service for poor patients at Brain Diagnostic Centre in Ultadanga, Kolkata under Dr. Ghosh Charitable Trust
- Subsidized treatment for poor patients at Brain Diagnostic Centre in Ultadanga, Kolkata.